I’ve finally updated my WordPress from a very ancient version 2.2 to the latest 2.7.1.
At first I didn’t plan to update it simply because the last time I updated a blog from 2.3 to 2.6 a lot of problems appeared and it took me a couple of days to get it all sorted out. But I had to update due to some security problems – my webserver was hacked and a lot of weird files started popping up and WordPress php files were suddenly filled with unknown codes.
So me and Dyna took the last few days to clean up everything in the server and took the opportunity to update both our blogs. Thankfully, it went a lot smoother than I thought and the bugs I experienced were apparently fixed with 2.7.
Everything seems to be working fine now, but let me know if you find any problems anywhere on the blog. And it’s a good thing I actually like 2.7, as I thought 2.6 was just horrible 😛
- Social Web