With so many new anime starting this season, there’s bound to be plenty of new series I’m starting to watch. Now I’m up to a point where I could no longer count the number of anime that I’m currently watching on both my hands. That’s right, I’m watching more than 10 different anime series right now and there are still some that I’ve been wanting to pick up but haven’t had the chance to do so yet.
Because of that, I’ve decided that I would no longer blog on the episodes review for all of them. The initial list of anime I’m watching right now but would no longer blog about would be:
- Shugo Chara (This feels like a cross between Sailormoon and Care Bears. I’m only watching this for fun)
- Goshuushou-sama Nomiya-kun (The fanservice anime of the season. Also watching this for fun only)
- ef- a tale of memories (Looks promising, but the first episode got me so confused, I’m still trying to make sense of it)
- Night Wizard the Animation (Looks promising, but I haven’t even decided if I want to continue watching this)
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (It’s basically rinse and repeat anyway)
The list will probably grow longer. I will probably stop blogging about either Da Capo II or Clannad as well.
But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop talking about them altogether. I might still pop it in whenever there are any episodes worth mentioning about.
No related posts.
- Social Web