DaiCon have finally put up a FAQ page, which answered a lot of questions but still no actual schedule yet…
Must I pay any entrance fees?
No. DaiCon is free of charge. You only buy tickets if you’re interested for the Chihara Minori LIVE @ DaiCon session.
What does the AWSM or ELITE tickets entitle me to?
An AWSM ticket entitles you to:
- A specially numbered seat for Chihara Minori Live @ DaiCon session
- A pass for Autograph Session with Chihara Minori
An ELITE ticket entitles you to:
- A specially numbered seats for Chihara Minori Live @ DaiCon session
- A chance for our lucky draw to be upgraded to AWSM tickets (15x only)
So what exactly is happening in the Chihara Minori LIVE @ DaiCon” session?
It is a two-day session. Yes. Two days. You can use the same ticket for the both days.
On Saturday, 11th July 2009, the session includes:
- Q & A panel with Chihara Minori (more details to be released soon)
- An autograph session with Chihara Minori
On Sunday, 12th July 2009, the session includes:
- Chihara Minori Special Performance
Autograph session! Great! So, what can be autographed?
Permitted items to be autographed are:
- Chihara Minori original CDs / DVDs.
- Chihara Minori posters (included in the CDs or DVDs).
- Whiteboards (LOL).
- More items to be announced later
So is it a pre-signed thing?
No, it’s a LIVE autograph session. This means you get to go up the stage and get your item signed in person.
I have her poster AND her CD. Can I get both signed?
No. Only one item is allowed per person.
Is there anyway I will get her autograph or watch her session without purchasing the ticket?
My question is not answered here.
Feel free to send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Web